We inform you that there are solutions to the problems that have arisen in the compatibility of the latest Microsoft operating systems with the Windows Mobile Device Center (WMDC).
An application is created, which can be found at the link below. With this app the change in the registers is done automatically and the problem is resolved. The tool works properly only on computers with operating system - Windows 10.
1. Download the tool called "WMDC Registry Update Tool" from the following address: http://www.trimble.com/globalTRLTAB.asp?nav=Collection-75340
2. Run the application with administrator permissions.
3. An additional window will confirm that the tool is from Trimble Navigation and will request your confirmation of operation - select Yes.
3. A command window will open and the changed values will be displayed in the registry.
4. Press any key to exit the application after you finish.